firm of WRB-IP LLP specializes in all aspects of intellectual
property protection and enforcement. Our offices in Alexandria, Virginia are
located just a few blocks from the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office and the Federal
District Court for the Eastern District of Virginia, the venue for intellectual property
enforcement litigation. We are also located in close proximity to Washington, DC and the
Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit, the appellate court with exclusive
jurisdiction over the appeals of patent proceedings.
Our attorneys are highly experienced in the following areas:
1. Counseling clients in all aspects of IP protection and enforcement;
2. National and International Trademark registration and maintenance;
3. Trademark enforcement proceedings before the U.S. Patent and Trademark
Office (USPTO), and state and federal courts;
4. U.S. and International Patent procurement;
5. Patent enforcement proceedings in the Federal courts;
6. Unfair competition litigation;
7. Customs recordations and seizures;
9. Negotiating settlements of IP conflicts.
Our many years of experience allow us to deal with intellectual property issues efficiently and
cost effectively, affording our clients the maximum return on their intellectual property
protection/enforcement investments. Our goal is to
provide our clients with the highest level of IP legal services at the most competitive cost.